StockAlert is a simple alerting tool to alert you when your alert-condition trigger.
StockAlert will alert you by web view or email or sms or mobile app notifications. (Currently only webview and email alerts are supported)
It has been developed keeping different investor situations in mind. Various alert setup conditions are provided which investor normally look for.
"Currently StockAlert is for NSE and BSE stocks only."
You can also access the web application through this link - http://www.gtsstech.com/StockAlert/
Stock Alert features
Stock Alert is a service from GTS Solutions that addresses precisely this need of investors. Features that investors will find useful include the following.
• Get alerts on unlimited numbers of stocks when prices make defined transitions.
• Subscriber could choose the criteria to be based on price or percentage price changes.
• The alerts would be generated when the price crosses defined thresholds. Multiple criteria could be used.
• These thresholds could be based on historical data of yearly high or low. The yearly window is for latest 52 weeks’ data. Alternatively the user could set his own threshold.
• Periodicity of the alerts could be chosen based on your convenience.
• Choose how you want to receive these alerts; via emails, we view, SMS message or to be sent to a mobile app.
Some of the Sample Cases how you can set alert.
Case-1: PRICE IS ABOVE or BELOW a TARGET
eg. If today Infosys price is 3200 and you want to setup to alert you when Infosys reaches 3600.
of if HINDALCO is currently 130 and you want to get alert when it falls to 90
Case-2: X PERCENTAGE RETURN on your BUY PRICE
eg. Your buy price of PFC is 100 and you want 20% return then you can setup alert for such conditions.
Case-3: X PERCENTAGE FALL from your BUY PRICE
eg. If you wanted to be alerted if price fall 15% of your buy price.
Case-4: PRICE WHEN GOES UP and BELOW 52WEEK HIGH LOW
eg. If you want to be alerted if price crosses 52week high or low
Case-5: DAILY PRICE % change more than a certain percentage
eg. For volatile stocks if you want get alerted if its daily price % is more than a certain value so that you can take a reverse call on that.
-- Like this many more scenarios can be build in easily to configure stock alert page.
from 4 reviews