Stockchart - indicators system
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
1. Portfolios to manage quotes (share stock symbols)
2. History chart: Chartist can analyst securities with many chart types and many indicators.
Stockchart supports the following chart types and indicators:
- Line chart
- Candle stick
- Candle Heiken Ashi
Overlay and indicators
- Bollinger bands
- Parabolic PSAR
- Volatility Stop
- Mass index
- Relative Strength Index - RSI oscillator
- Money Flow Index - MFI oscillator
- Accumulation distribution line - ADL indicator
- Average Directional Index - ADX indicator
- Rate Of Change - ROC indicator
- William %R oscillator
- Chaikin oscillator
- Moving Average Convergence/Divergence - MACD indicator
- Stochastic slow/fast oscillator
- Simple Moving Average - SMA / EMA indicator
- Volume by price
- Price Volume Trend - PVT
- Percentage Volume Oscillator - VPO
- Commodity Channel index - CCI
- Positive Volume Index - PVI
- Negative Volume Index - NVI
- Triple Exponential Average - TRIX
Chartist can easily customize chart & indicator properties as needed.
3. By default, Stockchart indicators system contains a portfolio with some common world wide indices like NYSE COMPOSITE, S&P 500, NASDAQ Composite, NIKKEI 225, KOSPI... Chartist can add more stock symbols to this portfolio too.
4. Chartists can create a number of portfolios for containing their security stock symbols.
Chartists can easy find the symbol of security by searching in the app.
History chart of a share symbol can be stored up to 5 years.
Tags: stock chart, chart stock, how to use stockchart (security chartist).
- continue fixing missing historical data for Indian market
- fix some issues related to Indian market
- fix bug: Indian historical data is delayed (.NS series).
- add intraday chart
- allow up to 4 indicators showing in chart screen
- allow user to backup/restore data to/from the cloud.
- fix bugs