Stockchart - indicators system is a free indicator system analyst tool which allows chartist to analysis world wide security quotes in stock markets like US, India, Brazil, EU, Australia, Canada and more …
If you are looking for a tool like metastock or amibroker for analyst stock chart, then Stockchart is a right tool for you. Of cause it can not be flexible as metastock / amibroker, but it also support many essential indicators for your android mobile.
1. Portfolios to manage quotes (share stock symbols)
2. Filtering symbols for buying/selling signals from all portfolios.
3. History chart: Chartist can analyst securities with many chart types and many indicators.
Stockchart supports the following chart types and indicators:
- Line chart
- Candle stick
- Candle Heiken Ashi
Overlay and indicators
- Bollinger bands
- Parabolic PSAR
- Volatility Stop
- Mass index
- Relative Strength Index - RSI oscillator
- Money Flow Index - MFI oscillator
- Accumulation distribution line - ADL indicator
- Average Directional Index - ADX indicator
- Rate Of Change - ROC indicator
- William %R oscillator
- Chaikin oscillator
- Moving Average Convergence/Divergence - MACD indicator
- Stochastic slow/fast oscillator
- Simple Moving Average - SMA / EMA indicator
- Volume by price
- Price Volume Trend - PVT
- Percentage Volume Oscillator - VPO
- Commodity Channel index - CCI
- Pivot Point
- Positive Volume Index - PVI
- Negative Volume Index - NVI
- Triple Exponential Average - TRIX
Chartist can easily customize chart & indicator properties as needed.
4. Chartists can create a number of portfolios for containing their security stock symbols.
Chartists can easy find the symbol of security by searching in the app.
History chart of a share symbol can be stored up to 5 years.
Tags: stock chart , chart stock , on line chart with indicators phone , stockchart - metastock amibrok review , how to use stockchart security chartist , mobile ichimoku charts with metastock data