At what price will my stocks profit? How many shares can my money buy?
Let Stocks Assistant help you answer these questions. This application has 3 calculators to guide you in your stock trading.
1. Pivot Point
- Calculates the pivot point, resistance and support prices of a stock based on the high, low and closing prices.
2. Projected Gain based on Number of Shares
- Calculates projected gain from buy price, sell price, and number of shares. Currently held shares can also be included in the computation.
3. Projected Gain based on Buying Power
- Calculates projected gain from buy price, sell price, and buying power.
Commission and other charges are set in the settings and are included in the computations.
To help improve this application, please send your comment and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org