- view actual documents and email them to others,
- see details and updates of your transactions, and even
- stay up-to-date on your tasks
…from anywhere, all with SureClose on your Android device.
SureClose is the leading online transaction management platform for real estate, closing and mortgage. With this new interface on your Android device, the information you need is quick and easy to access.
- View a list of all your current files
- See a summary of each transaction
- View and share documents via email
- Check task status
- Keep in touch with the contacts in each file
To use SureClose on your Android device, you need access to a SureClose account. You should have access to a SureClose account if you are a real estate, closing, or other professional using SureClose or Stewart Online, or if have been "invited" by a professional using one of these products into a SureClose transaction to which you are a party (buyer, seller, etc). If you are interested in finding out how you can gain access to a SureClose account visit www.sureclose.com.
SureClose transaction management: Streamlining the paperless real estate transaction from listing-to-closing. And now available on your Android device. (Also available if you use Stewart Online!)
Tags: sureclose professional, sureclose, cartavi vs sureclose, sure close, sureclose class, close sure, transaction point versus sureclose, sureclose tablet, ebridge, real estate closing checklist.
- New customization feature that downloads SureClose Closing and Listing files based on Date and Status
- Search and Add individual files from SureClose by Address, File #, MLS #, Escrow #, or Title #