Use Synovus Mobile Banking to deposit checks by taking a picture, view balances without signing in, send or receive payments from friends and family, pay bills, transfer money between your accounts with us, and find Synovus branches and ATM locations.
• Deposit a check by taking a picture
• Enter the deposit amount, take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check, and submit
• Send and receive money from friends and family – even the babysitter – using email addresses and mobile numbers instead of cash or checks
Remember User ID and Instant Balances
• Save your User ID or turn it off so you can log into Synovus Mobile Banking as a different user
• Quickly view balances in just one tap without logging in
• Turn on ‘Remember User ID’ to use Instant Balances
Pay Bills or Companies***
• Edit or delete payments you’ve already scheduled
• View and pay upcoming E-bills
• Quickly and securely transfer money between your accounts with us
• Find Synovus locations across the Southeast
• Search locations close to you, near an address or within a specific ZIP code
• Users must answer a security question in addition to signing in with a unique User ID and password
• Certain transactions may also require a security response
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Synovus locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Synovus Mobile Banking
• Minimum system requirement: Android OS 2.2 and higher are supported
About Synovus Mobile Banking
• The Synovus Mobile Banking App is available to download at no cost. Use of Mobile Banking requires your mobile service provider’s data and/or text plan for which charges may apply.
• Download the app to your phone and sign in with your Synovus Online Banking User ID and password. Please note, you may be asked to answer security questions when signing in; these are the same security questions and answers you have already set up in Synovus Online Banking.
Please refer to the Synovus Mobile Banking Agreement at www.synovus.com/mobileagreement for complete details.
* Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Deposits are subject to verification. Funds are available within 3 business days. Camera must have at least two megapixels in resolution.
** Pay People requires enrollment in Pay People service through Synovus Online Banking. Individual, daily, and monthly payment limits apply and are described within the Pay People service in Synovus Online Banking. Pay People payments sent through Synovus Mobile Banking to an email address must be less than $100 per payment.
*** Pay bills or companies requires enrollment in Bill Pay service through Synovus Online Banking. New billers must be added through Online Banking.
**** Account Transaction Limitations for Savings and Money Market Accounts — Savings and Money Market accounts may have no more than six (6) debit transactions per month or monthly statement cycle. A debit transaction is a check, debit/check card transaction, transfer, or pre-authorized transfer, including those made by phone or modem. Unlimited transactions are permitted if made by the customer in person, by mail, through an ATM or by phone if the check is mailed to the customer. If an account continually exceeds the allowed debit transactions, we may convert it to a checking account.
The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
Banking products and services are provided by Synovus Bank, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. Divisions of Synovus Bank operate under multiple trade names across the Southeast and are not separately FDIC-insured banks.
Tags: synovus app for kindle , synovus apps , does elkhorn valley bank and trust have a mobile check deposit , synovus mobile banking cant logon , does synovous have mobile banking , synovus mobile app for smartphones