Paul paid for the car rental and fuel, but Liz covered that restaurant meal and Steve got lunch. Enter details of the bills paid and let the Tallyman keep track of who owes what to whom.
Tallyman is a free application for keeping track of group expenses on a trip or at home. Enter the bills that have been paid, how they should be split and the Tallyman will take care of the rest.
- Record who paid what for a bill
- By default the bill will be divided evenly, or you can set the split as required
- Current balances are displayed, allowing you to see everyone's latest status
- Tallyman will suggest payments between people to settle-up
- Accept these payments or record others to keep the balances up-to-date
- Keep track of any number of trips, each with a different set of people
- Balances and payments can be in different currencies, with exchange rates set by you
- Calculations can be rounded to any value you like, for example $1 or $5
- Quick entry options on all fields
- Use phone contacts or enter your own names
- Minimizes the number of payments required when settling-up
- No limits on the number of transactions