If so, Tax Quickie was created for you.
* Enter expenses and mileage in seconds with just a few taps, as you go.
* Easily record locations with a few taps.
* Automatically sync expenses and receipt images to your Google spreadsheet in the cloud.
* Send your Expense Journal to your accountant with a simple link.
* Sync 10 expense and mileage entries with your Expense Journal spreadsheet for free ($5.99 in-app purchase for unlimited syncing).
Lower your tax bill by capturing each expense and trip as it happens. Create an expense or trip in seconds with just a few taps or voice recognition, including your location. You almost never need to use the keyboard.
No set-up time required to get started. No feature bloat.
Data and pictures of receipts are safely stored in a Google Docs spreadsheet expense journal (no need to request an email report). If your phone is lost or stolen, your expense entries and receipts are still available on the cloud. Your Expense Journal can be easily exported to Excel or other file types.
Share your Google Docs spreadsheet with your CPA by sending a link. Spend time gaining insight from your tax advisor instead of laboring over organizing receipts.
Tax Quickie syncs your first 10 expenses for free. A small in-app purchase is required to continue synching expenses.
Even if you have to enter a mountain of expenses, Tax Quickie’s efficient user interface eliminates drudgery and inspires you to do important things right.
Tags: video de adulto quickies.
Recently changed in this version:
Tax Quickie 1.1.1
Minor bug fixes.
Tax Quickie 1.0
Record mileage and expense receipt images.
Sync expenses and receipts automatically with Google Docs.
Location and mileage entry integrates with Google Maps.