The Bank Of Marion
by: The Bank of Marion • 15
Bank of Marion Mobile Banking from your Android Phone
Our mobile banking service provides the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime and anywhere from your Android phone. You can view up-to-the-minute account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds between your accounts and even pay your bills.
Mobile Banking is available to all Bank of Marion Online Banking customers.
• To enroll in Mobile Banking, log onto Online Banking at www.bankofmarionva. Select the "Other Services" tab, then the "Mobile" tab, and follow the instructions.
• If you aren’t enrolled in Online Banking yet, but have a checking account with us, you can enroll in Online Banking at www.bankofmarionva, too. Click on Online Banking and follow the instructions.
Your security is our number one concern.
Our Mobile Banking service employs the latest security safeguards and industry-standard technologies to prevent unauthorized access to your accounts.
• Our Mobile Banking system does not transmit account numbers.
• Your own unique image and phrase display when you log in.
• Challenge questions are used to verify your identity when you log in to your mobile account the first time or from an unrecognized device.
• We use advanced encryption technology to safeguard your personal information.
Here are some of the things you can do with Mobile Banking –
• View up-to-the-minute balances on all your accounts
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Locate any of our branches and ATMs
• Call our Voice Banking service for automated information and Customer Service
Support: For all Customer Support contact us at 800-772-1807 or email us at email@example.com
Tags: the bank of marion , bank of marion , ibssupport@