Bank anywhere, anytime. Check your balances, view account activity, deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money and find nearby ATMs.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
• Get real-time updates of your balances and account activity
• Make payments to any payee you’ve set up online
• Transfer money immediately between your TIAA Direct accounts
• View and search recent account activity
• Find nearby ATMs, including 23,000 where you can get cash fee-free—just look for the SUM® or MoneyPass® logo
1. Download the TIAA Direct® Mobile Banking app.
2. Enroll in Mobile Banking by logging in at tiaadirect.com from your computer. Select Manage Mobile Banking, and follow the prompts—be sure to jot down your Activation Code.
3. Open the app on your phone and enter your Activation Code.
4. Log in to the app with the same User ID and Password you use to access your accounts online.
FYI: If you want to use our Mobile Banking app to deposit checks, you must have an Interest Checking, Money Market or High Yield Savings account that’s been funded and open for at least 90 days. In addition, your account history must meet certain requirements. To see if you qualify, and to enroll in this service, call 855-842-2372.
Tags: tiaa cref mobile , tiaa direct , tiaa cref , java payment bills , tiaadirect , tiaacref and mobile , tiaacref mobile , tiaa direct mobile , mobile banking tiaacref