Toshl Finance Budget & Expense
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Input expenses/incomes in a few taps
- Budget goal and notifications
- Export your data in different formats
- Nothing special
Toshl will help you sort out your finances in an easy way
You always run out of budget and you don't even know what you did. Well, from now, you will. Toshl Finance will be your personal finance manager. The only you need is power of will, that's it, make a effort to input your expenses. No worries, Toshl interface makes it easy.
First off, you have to sign up (just input your name, e-mail and pass). Choose your currency which is daily updated with fresh exchange rates. From there, start tracking your expenses and incomes. Actually the app is divided in four categories: expenses, incomes, sum up and budget. The latter allows you to set a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly budget goal. It shows a bar that indicates how close is the goal and notifies you when you're about to reach it.
We know that the most annoying of this kind of trackers is inputting data. However, Toshl's interface makes the difference: in a few taps you can add your coffees, sandwich, cases, bus tickets or any other expenses. It's just a matter of seconds. Actually, you can set up repeating expenses. Finally, Toshl allows you to export your reports into PDF, Excel, GDocs and CSV files.
In a nutshell, a helpful idea set in an user-friendly interface. Highly recommendable.
★★★★★ "Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” — BBC
★★★★★ “ Toshl is simple to use and organizes expenses in a streamlined manner. If you use multiple smartphones running on a variety of platforms, you will really love Toshl. ” — The Next Web
★★★★★ Winner of The Europa award 2013 for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
Toshl Finance is a personal finance manager made fun. Find out where your money is going, keep on top of bills and spending, set up budgets and live easy with a financial peace of mind.
It's intuitive, safe, private, designed with character and attention to detail. Toshl is like your personal financial advisor that's with you all the time. Except it's less awkward in bed. ;)
★ Expense tracker
- track expenses and incomes with ease
- incredibly quick & intuitive expense entry
- set up repeating expenses and incomes to organize your bills
- export your expense reports into PDF, Excel, Google Docs and CSV
★ Budget keeper
- easy and versatile budgeting
- track spending and make budgets for specific tags
- compare the rate of your spending with the time of the month
- one-time budget, daily budget, weekly budget, bi-weekly budget, monthly budget, yearly budget
- move remaining funds to the next budget
- learn from your budget history
★ Bill organizer
- reminder for your bills as they become due
- plan family bills for upcoming months and know how much your family can spend
- note when you need to repay your loans
★ Travel companion and currency converter
- works with any currency
- track your spending and budget your travel
- convert foreign currencies
- daily updated exchange rates for top 160 currencies
- enter custom exchange rates
★ Finances on multiple devices
- automatically syncs with multiple devices and toshl.com
- access your personal finances from anywhere, just log in
- track family finances with other family members in the same account
★ More graphs & backup on toshl.com
- manage your finances on the big screen
- visualize your finances with infographics
- your data is automatically backed up and saved
★ Keep it safe and private
- use a passcode to lock the app
★ Toshl Pro
The Toshl Finance app is free to use, but there are more features and capabilities available with Toshl Pro that can be purchased within the app.
Toshl Pro - $1.99 monthly subscription
Toshl Pro - $19.99 yearly subscription
- multiple budgets
- multiple monthly incomes & repeating incomes
- more export options (PDF, Excel, Google Docs & monthly email reports)
- more cool graphs on the web
- search on the web
Not to mention all the positive karma points you get for supporting the development of Toshl Finance. ;)
★ Ahead of Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Expense Manager
Use Toshl, track your money spending and save money with ease. Compare it with other finance managers and budget apps like Expense Manager, My Budget Book, EasyMoney, Mint, Pageonce, Mint.com, Daily Money, Spendroid, You Need a Budget, Money Manager and enjoy the ease of use and security in Toshl Finance Expense Tracker.
Why is Toshl Finance better than Mint, Expense Manager, Pageonce or EasyMoney?
- Mint.com only works in the US and Canada, Lemon.com, Pageonce only in the US,
- less cluttered, prettier and easier to understand than Mint.com, EasyMoney or Expense Manager
- Mint.com is only available on Android and iOS, EasyMoney and Expense Tracker on Android, but Toshl Finance is available on Android, Windows Phone, iOS, MeeGo, Symbian with cross-platform sync
- friendly Toshl Monsters to make finance fun and quirky!
- improved stability when purchasing Pro subscription
- fixed budget rollover amount
- improved Android 4.4 (KitKat) compatibility
- updated translations
- 1.7.19 adds support for purchasing auto-renewing subscriptions
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
My biggest issue (and it is relatively minor) is how huge the Add Expense widget is. Please give us the option of having a 1x1 size widget too. Fix that and I will give this app a 5. Thanks :-D
This app is no good. Just went pro online and can't log in using my Google credentials in this app. No good stay away until its fixed....
Good for expense and income
I love this app!! It makes me save money, plan on a long term and it looks great. I couldn't be without it anymore.
Very useful.I can track my daily expenses using this.Amazingly beautiful UI also.Expecting more features like graphs for comparing expenses in pro version ;)
If you are serious about knowing where your money goes, this is the app for you.