NOTE: This application is powered by Fiserv, Inc., but is activated through specific financial institutions. You will have received an APP Code from your bank or credit union directing you to this site to download the TouchBanking mobile banking application AFTER you register your device within your bank or credit union’s online banking. If you leave feedback on the application, please note the name of your Financial Institution in your comment so we can investigate further if needed.
Now you can manage your money anytime, anywhere – from your mobile device. With TouchBanking you can conveniently and securely:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATMs and branch locations
In order to enable certain features, this application needs to access the following on your mobile device:
- Location services: So we can return ATM/Branch search results that are relevant to your current location
- Camera: So that you can use the Mobile Check Deposit feature
- Contacts: So that when using the Popmoney person-to-person payments feature you can easily select a contact from your device to pay
Some of these features may not be enabled for you right now, but may be added by your financial institution in the future.
Note that some devices may report that this application requires access to call logs. This is an issue with certain Android versions which incorrectly report this as part of the ‘Contacts’ permission. This application does not and will not access any of your call logs.
Fiserv powers online banking and bill pay for thousands of institutions and millions of consumers nationwide. You may not recognize the Fiserv name, but if you use online banking and bill pay, chances are you already use a service that comes from Fiserv.
Tags: touchbanking , touch banking , touch banking app code , tuchbanking , fiserv touch banking , touch banking app codes