100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
You'll also be able to configure your own expense types and their default values.
-Create business trips
-Add expense items to each trip
-Take a photo of the receipt
-Configure your own custom expense types
-Set the default value of any expense type
-Export the details of one or more trips to a CSV file
-Export the details of one or more trips to a OpenDocument text document
-Automatically send the exported files to one or more email addresses
-Backup and restore all data (including images of invoices)
-Easy export of single trips
-Recurring expense items
-Easy delete of old data
Since the first version, the following features have been added.
- Added a new field to indicate the time of trips
- Added recurring expense items: Add several identical expense items to a trip with a few simple clicks.
- Created a new status type for the trips "Ready to export"
- You may export a trip directly from the overview screen
- You may select to insert a page break between each trip when exporting to an OpenDocument file
-Bug fix : If the user tried to do a backup when the database was empty, the app would crash.
Making professional and leisure travel easier!
Tags: travel expenses, travel expenses photo receipt, travel expenses images, travel expense trips, how to export the expenses picture, road trip expense, travel expenses log in comment, proongo, expense app photo export, images travel expenses.
- The app has been enhanced with rated expense items, such as the IRS standard milage rate (55.5 cents per mile).
- Bugfix: On android 4.1 and above devices (devices which use MTP when connected over USB), the exported files did not appear when the device was connected to a computer unless the device was reset. This bug has now been fixed.
- Enhancements: Show recent comments and clients when entering text
- Bugfix: Database update error