1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- It makes you save some money and efforts
- Fast and easy
- Great layout
- It should xpand support for filling other forms (even for taxes forms from other countries)
- The app is to heavy (need to apps2SD)
TurboTax SnapTax scan your physical W-2 and allows you to do your taxes from your phone
There are a few things to take in account before using this app:
- It only works for US citizens (it only snaps the official US taxes form)
- It's for people who have an income of $80,000 or less ($100,000 if married), no dependents, no home or real-estate ownership and income only from W-2s, interest or unemployment.
So, what the app does is easy: snap a photo of your W-2, answer some questions, fill the form from your Android with your personal info (SSN, DOB, occupaton, etc), preview, pay and e-file securely. This app actually makes the process much easier than we're used to. You can also enter manually your income information if you prefer so.
TurboTax SnapTax has been developed by Intuit Inc., a developer focused on online payment from your mobile devices. They've been quite successful on iOs with this app, and it seems they'll get the same on Android.
This is not a must have app, but an app that will make your life easier if you trust this kind of things to the emerging technologies.
TurboTax SnapTax lets you get your taxes done in 10 minutes. We’ll do the math and you get your biggest refund, guaranteed!
IT’S SO SIMPLE:
1 - Snap a photo of your W-2
2 - Answer simple questions
3 - File with the app, or finish on the web
START FOR FREE - PAY WHEN YOU’RE DONE
File your federal and state taxes with the app for only $24.99! (Prices vary if you finish on the web)
See more at www.snaptaxvideo.com
From the makers of TurboTax
Maximum (Biggest) Refund Guaranteed: turbotax.intuit.com/corp/guarantees.jsp
100% Accurate Guaranteed: turbotax.intuit.com/corp/guarantees.jsp
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
We know you're thinking about getting your biggest possible refund. Version 3.8 adds:
• Improved security and performance
• Updated messaging for end of tax season
If you've already filed you have nothing to worry about.
In Versions 3.1 - 3.7:
• Added the ability to snap a Form 1099-INT
• Deductions for children, childcare, and EITC
• Improved W-2 snap-a-photo feature
One star will not a cept person without ss number as online version will
It was fast and easy. Worked perfectly. 5+.
Quick and easy!
Easiest return I've ever filed. Quick, simple, and fast. Yes, you have to pay to e-file, but it's completely worth it. Plus, you can use the app to prepare docs and file them yourself free of charge, if you prefer. Great, great app.
Awesome and easy to use!
I enjoyed this app because it was simple to use and very detail oriented. Walks you through the steps better than a CPA would. Found things I may have missed and made the filing from home or office suitable for my lifestyle.