Ulster Bank Mobile app makes banking here, there and everywhere even easier.
• Get Cash from your account at any Ulster Bank Northern Ireland, RBS, NatWest, EasyCash, or Tesco cash machine without your Debit card
• Pay bills
• Pay Your Contacts (includes paying any mobile number which is registered for the Paym service)
• Transfer money between your Ulster Bank accounts
• Check your balance and your transactions
• View and cancel Direct Debits and Standing Orders
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• Make one off payments up to £250 to any NI account using a sort code and account number
• Share our app with your friends and family by recommending it from the more menu
• Business customers can check balances for most Ulster Bank Northern Ireland business accounts
For more information visit us at www.ulsterbank.co.uk/mobile
Other things you need to know:
- Transaction and payment limits apply.
How to Register
To use the Ulster Bank NI Mobile Banking app, you need to be registered for Anytime Internet Banking and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Anytime Internet Banking customer number, PIN and password to access the app straight away.
Not got an Anytime Internet Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Anytime Internet Banking at ulsterbank.co.uk/anytime
If you have an existing app and also want to use it on multiple phones, we will recognise your mobile number during registration so you don’t need to register again. Simply select option one ‘Existing user’ on your phone and login using your existing passcode. If you’re having trouble with your app please call the helpdesk on 0345 366 7001. Calls may be recorded.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
• Create Standing Orders allows you to set up a regular payment to an existing payee, where you have made your first payment using Anytime Internet Banking, a utility company or one of your own accounts.
Tags: ulsterbank app on multiple devices , no balance natwest since jelly bean upgrade , ulsterbank cash without your card new , ulster bank , ulsterbank