Ulster Bank Mobile app makes banking here, there and everywhere even easier.
• Make one off payments up to any UK account using a sort code and account number (Payment limits apply)
• Search from a list of approved utility and service providers to make bill payments.
• Pay Your Contacts (includes paying any mobile number which is registered for the Paym service)
• Get Cash from your account at any Ulster Bank Northern Ireland, RBS, NatWest, EasyCash, or Tesco cash machine without your Debit card
• Transfer money between your Ulster Bank Northern Ireland Accounts
• Check your balance and your statement
• Create, view, and cancel standing orders to existing payees
• View and cancel Direct Debits that you have set up
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
For more information visit us at www.ulsterbank.co.uk/mobile
Other things you need to know:
- Transaction and payment limits apply.
How to Register
To use the Ulster Bank NI Mobile Banking app, you need to be registered for Anytime Internet Banking and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Anytime Internet Banking customer number, PIN and password to access the app straight away.
Not got an Anytime Internet Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Anytime Internet Banking at ulsterbank.co.uk/anytime
If you have an existing app and also want to use it on multiple phones, we will recognise your mobile number during registration so you don’t need to register again. Simply select option one ‘Existing user’ on your phone and login using your existing passcode. If you’re having trouble with your app please call the helpdesk on 0345 366 7001. Calls may be recorded.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
• Fingerprint Authentication allows you to login to your app using your fingerprint on compatible phones with Fingerprint Scanner that use Android Marshmallow operating system or above.
Tags: no balance natwest since jelly bean upgrade , ulster bank , ulsterbank cash without your card new , ulsterbank app on multiple devices , ulsterbank