Ulster Bank Mobile app makes banking here, there and everywhere even easier.
• Login to your app using your fingerprint (on compatible devices and operating systems)
• Use the same app on compatible devices across different mobile platforms
• Amend the order your accounts are displayed in the app
• Make one off payments to any UK account using a sort code and account number (Payment limits apply). PDFs are now available as confirmation of payments made in the app
• Pay Your Contacts (includes paying any mobile number which is registered for the Paym service)
• Get Cash from your account at any Ulster Bank Northern Ireland, NatWest, EasyCash, or Tesco cash machine without your Debit card
• Apply for a credit card, loan, overdraft or savings account by visiting Our Products
• Transfer money between your Ulster Bank Northern Ireland Accounts
• Check your balance and your statement, filter to see transaction types
• Create, view, Amend, and cancel standing orders to existing payees
• View and cancel Direct Debits that you have set up
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• Android Pay is now available for Ulster Bank Northern Ireland Customers
• Share your account details so people can pay you directly in to your account
For more information visit us at www.ulsterbank.co.uk/mobile
Other things you need to know:
- Transaction and payment limits apply.
How to Register
To use the Ulster Bank NI Mobile Banking app, you need to be registered for Anytime Internet Banking and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Anytime Internet Banking customer number, PIN and password to access the app straight away.
Not got an Anytime Internet Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Anytime Internet Banking at ulsterbank.co.uk/anytime
If you have an existing app and also want to use it on multiple phones, we will recognise your mobile number during registration so you don’t need to register again. Simply select option one ‘Existing user’ on your phone and login using your existing passcode. If you’re having trouble with your app please call the helpdesk on 0345 366 7001. Calls may be recorded.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
• Transactions have been made easier to recognise, tap a transaction to see useful information.
Tags: ulsterbank app on multiple devices , ulsterbank , no balance natwest since jelly bean upgrade , ulster bank , ulsterbank cash without your card new