Ulster Bank ROI
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By The Royal Bank of Scotland PLC
• Get Cash from your account at any Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland, EasyCash cash machine without your Debit card
• Pay bills & Pay Your Contacts
• Transfer money between your Ulster Bank accounts
• Check your balance and your statement
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• Business customers can check balances for most Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland business accounts
Other things you need to know:
- Get Cash lets you take out up to €250 per day from our ROI cash machines, when you have at least €10 in your account (including any overdraft facility). There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals a day, but only one cash code can be provided at a time. Each code expires after 3 hours. The amount you ask for will also need to be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
- With ‘Pay Your Contacts’ you can pay anyone else who has the Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland Mobile Banking app using just their ROI mobile number. We’ll send them a text to tell them you’ve sent them money and it goes into their account straight away. You can send up to €250 a day.
- You can also pay someone using Pay Your Contacts who doesn’t have our app but does have a valid ROI Visa debit, credit or prepaid card as well as a ROI mobile. We’ll send them a text message to let them know the money is waiting, and a link to click. Separately, you will have to let them know how much you’ve sent them. Once we’ve notified your contact, they have seven days to collect a payment. When they follow the link in the message, enter their Visa card number and the amount they’re expecting from you, we’ll deposit the money in their account the next 2 business days. Once they’ve collected the payment and your balance has been debited, we’ll send you a text message. You can send up to €250 a day.
To use ‘Pay Your Contacts’ customers must have available funds in their account (including any overdraft). Limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
HOW TO REGISTER
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your mobile phone, Anytime Internet Banking customer number, PIN and password to access the app straight away.
Not got an Anytime Internet Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Anytime Internet Banking at www.ulsterbank.ie/anytime.
To use the Ulster Bank Mobile Banking app, you need to have an Ulster Bank ROI personal current account, an Anytime Internet Banking registration, be over 11 and have a ROI mobile number starting with 08.
You can view and read the Terms and Conditions for this service within the app prior to registering, they can also be viewed at www.ulsterbank.ie/mobileterms. Please save or print a copy of these terms and conditions for your records. By downloading the app and registering you are accepting the terms and conditions.
Standard data charges may apply. Please contact your network operator for details.
Get Cash and Pay your contacts services are not available on Business Accounts.
To allow you to enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity.
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch.
- Read your contact list to allow you to pay your contacts.
Ulster Bank Ireland Limited. A private company limited by shares, trading as Ulster Bank, Ulster Bank Group and Banc Uladh. Registered in Republic of Ireland. Registered No 25766. Registered Office: Ulster Bank Group Centre, George’s Quay, Dublin 2. Member of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group. Ulster Bank Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Calls may be recorded.
Tags: jellybean natwest, natwest app jellybean update, ulster bank anytime banking roi, ulsterbankanytime, natwest app update jellybean, ulster bank mobile business, pay your contacts ulster bank, natwest app fix jellybean, when will natwest fix jelly bean problem, google search anytime internet banking ulster bank.
We’ve updated the Ulster Bank RI app to make it even easier to manage your money:
- You can now view standing orders that you have set up.
- Previously you needed to have at least €25 available funds in your accounts to use Get Cash, upon receiving your feedback this has now been reduced to €10
- You can now download the app on as many Android devices as you want!
- When making a payment rather than having to swipe through all your payees you can search by name for specific ones.