U.O.me (Manage Your Debts)
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Pikadorama
Integration of financial and non-financial debts (e.g. lending of a book) in one application.
Group transactions for collective events, such as trips, parties, group admission or rentals of sports fields:
- based on the principle of virtual accounts (similar to a bank), which the participants deposit their money to, and for each activity, their share is evenly withdrawn (suitable for periodic events)
- it is not mandatory to use groups - you can simply record who you lend your money to, or who you owe to, so they can use the application as easily as possible
- data export to your SD card in CSV format or sharing via email
- notifications when somebody owes you money for a long time
- the application is completely free and without ads
- recommended by John Doe :)
We welcome any feedback or suggestions for adding new features.
If you would like to help us by translating the app into your own language, please let us know.
- Read contacts: for adding people directly from your contact list
- Write to SD card: for exporting data to CSV files
Recently changed in this version:
- several new small user interface improvements
- support for Holo theme on devices with Android 3+
- new set of application icons from Android 4
- OK buttons for submitting forms have been moved to the action bar - they are visible even with the keyboard displayed
- Cancel buttons have been removed - you can simply press the phone's Back button
- more modernization of the user interface will follow in the subsequent versions
- a few bug fixes