USAePay account required.
Description of Permissions Used:
access USB storage filesystem
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
test access to protected storage
- To keep product, customer, and transaction database.
- For the audio reader card swiper
take pictures and videos
- For the barcode Scanner
change your audio settings
- For the card swiper
full network access
- To process transactions, get product databases, login, etc.
pair with Bluetooth devices
access Bluetooth settings
- For bluetooth swipers and printers
view network connections
- To check if internet is available to process transactions
Tags: usaepay, demo of usa epay inventory pos functions, usaepay mobile phone swiper, point of sale screen in, usa epay, usaepay app cash sales, usaepay pricing, paysaber jack, should i use usa epay or intuit gopayment?, usaepay audio jack supported phone list.
USAePay has released updated version 1.3.7.
- Improved hardware support.
- Customer email can be saved to “Transaction History” on both merchant console and app with the “QuickPay” feature.
- Searchable list of categories is available while adding an item in the “New Order” section of the app.
- New graphics will appear while swiping credit cards.
- Signature image is now viewable through transaction details.
- New “long press” feature available to delete customers and remove open orders.