USAePay account required.
Description of Permissions Used:
access USB storage filesystem
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
test access to protected storage
- To keep product, customer, and transaction database.
- For the audio reader card swiper
take pictures and videos
- For the barcode Scanner
change your audio settings
- For the card swiper
full network access
- To process transactions, get product databases, login, etc.
pair with Bluetooth devices
access Bluetooth settings
- For bluetooth swipers and printers
view network connections
- To check if internet is available to process transactions
Tags: usaepay, demo of usa epay inventory pos functions, usaepay mobile phone swiper, point of sale screen in, usa epay, usaepay app cash sales, usaepay pricing, paysaber jack, should i use usa epay or intuit gopayment?, usaepay audio jack supported phone list.
USAePay has released version 1.3.9.
- Fixed crash in QuickPay
- Fixed issue with W-ePay SC40
- Improved hardware support
- Added the ability to collect location data for credit card transactions
- Added GPS settings in General Settigns
- Added Bluetooth Settings in General Settings
- Added the ability to add a One Time Purchase to a New Order
We are aware of an invalid mag swipe issue with Android 4.4.2 and the Woosim R240. We are working with Woosim to resolve this issue.