USAePay account required.
Description of Permissions Used:
access USB storage filesystem
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
test access to protected storage
- To keep product, customer, and transaction database.
- For the audio reader card swiper
take pictures and videos
- For the barcode Scanner
change your audio settings
- For the card swiper
full network access
- To process transactions, get product databases, login, etc.
pair with Bluetooth devices
access Bluetooth settings
- For bluetooth swipers and printers
view network connections
- To check if internet is available to process transactions
Tags: usaepay, demo of usa epay inventory pos functions, point of sale screen in, usa epay, usaepay app cash sales, usaepay pricing, paysaber jack, usaepay mobile phone swiper, usa epay application, roampay usaepay.
USAePay has released version 1.3.9.
- Fixed crash in QuickPay
- Fixed issue with W-ePay SC40
- Improved hardware support
- Added the ability to collect location data for credit card transactions
- Added GPS settings in General Settigns
- Added Bluetooth Settings in General Settings
- Added the ability to add a One Time Purchase to a New Order
We are aware of an invalid mag swipe issue with Android 4.4.2 and the Woosim R240. We are working with Woosim to resolve this issue.