Valley Credit Union is with you wherever you go with our Mobile Banking app. Check your account balances, view transactions, transfer funds, pay bills, find ATMs and more. Free, easy and secure, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
• Check account balances
• Review transaction history
• View check images
• Transfer between accounts
• Make loan payments
• Pay bills via Online Bill Pay
• Locate surcharge-free Valley and CO-OP Network ATMs
• Get important Valley contact information
• Valley Credit Union Mobile Banking is protected with SSL encryption, the same security protection used when logging into online banking from a web browser on a computer.
• Password and security questions are required to login.
• Inactivity time-out period.
• If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can quickly deactivate access to your account by logging into online banking using a computer and changing your password. You may also contact Valley Credit Union during normal business hours at (503) 364-7999 to change your password or restrict access to your account.
• Do not download applications from untrusted sources. Criminals use infected documents and applications to spread their malware and compromise victims’ smartphones. Never open an attachment or download an application from a person or website that you don’t know or unsure about.
You must be a current Valley Credit Union member and be signed up for access to Online Banking. Before you can begin paying bills with your mobile device, you must be a registered user of Valley Credit Union’s Online Bill Pay program. To sign up for Online Banking and/or Online Bill Pay, visit www.vhpecu.org using a web browser or call us at (503) 364-7999. While Valley Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App is free, you mobile provider may assess text messaging and/or web access charges.