Valley CU Mobile Banking
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By iParse, LLC
• Check account balances
• Review transaction history
• View check images
• Transfer between accounts
• Make loan payments
• Pay bills via Online Bill Pay
• Locate surcharge-free Valley and CO-OP Network ATMs
• Get important Valley contact information
• Valley Credit Union Mobile Banking is protected with SSL encryption, the same security protection used when logging into online banking from a web browser on a computer.
• Password and security questions are required to login.
• Inactivity time-out period.
• If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can quickly deactivate access to your account by logging into online banking using a computer and changing your password. You may also contact Valley Credit Union during normal business hours at (503) 364-7999 to change your password or restrict access to your account.
• Do not download applications from untrusted sources. Criminals use infected documents and applications to spread their malware and compromise victims’ smartphones. Never open an attachment or download an application from a person or website that you don’t know or unsure about.
You must be a current Valley Credit Union member and be signed up for access to Online Banking. Before you can begin paying bills with your mobile device, you must be a registered user of Valley Credit Union’s Online Bill Pay program. To sign up for Online Banking and/or Online Bill Pay, visit www.vhpecu.org using a web browser or call us at (503) 364-7999. While Valley Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App is free, you mobile provider may assess text messaging and/or web access charges.