500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By baekacaek
How it works: When you run the app for the first time, you will be asked to enter a weekly (or monthly) budget. This budget can be the target amount of how much you would like to limit your spending per week (or month). Whenever you spend money, enter the spending amount into the app and the app will tell you how much budget you have remaining for that week/month. Every new week/month (depending on which mode you choose), you will automatically receive a new budget.
Wallet Master also keeps track of your spending categories. When you enter a spending, you can also enter under which category the spending falls. The app will store the information, calculate statistics based on the category, and show you in what categories you spend most of your money. Not sure where to stop spending so much? This tool can help you see exactly where you need to cut down on.
By design, Wallet Master is intended to help you keep track of flexible, day-to-day spending (such as buying clothes, new gadgets or toys, food, etc), as opposed to regular, fixed expenses (such as car payments, mortgage, utility bills, etc). Generally speaking, this app is designed to help you monitor and control what goes in and out of your wallet.
Wallet Master Features:
- Keep track of your weekly or monthly spending with the simple, easy-to-use user interface
- Record your new spending on-the-go with just a few clicks (or touches) and categorize them with fully customizable user-defined categories
- See how much you can save up using the reserve rollover system
- Revise or delete any spending you recorded on mistake
- View complete listing of all the spending you recorded since you installed the app
- Show statistics of your spending, such as how much and where you spent money this week, last week, past 4 weeks, etc
... and more coming soon! To report any bugs or request desirable features, email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently changed in this version:
Version 1.0.2 Update (12/31/2012)
- Fixed a major bug that miscalculated next week's budget cycle when a new year occurred
- Fixed a bug that sometimes incorrectly displayed the number of "Days Remaining"