WDS (Wireless Delivery System)
by: TECH OP AG • 9
>> NOTICE: This application will only run in conjunction with a WDS Server either installed at your firm or hosted by Thomson Reuters for demo purposes.
REAL-TIME MARKET DATA FOR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS ON THE MOVE
In a fast-moving world, financial professionals need constant access to market data. Yet they cannot be constantly at their desks. The services we offer enable Thomson Reuters professional users to watch their positions and monitor market movements on their Android device wherever they are in the world. That means you can benefit from our timely and accurate market data not only when logged into your desktop but also while out and about. WDS is provided by TECH OP AG and is in use by over 20,000 professionals worldwide.
The data coverage on these services is as comprehensive as you would expect from Thomson Reuters. If it's on your desktop, you can receive it directly onto your Android smartphone or pad. Real-time Thomson Reuters market data, news, charts and alerts are presented via easy-to-navigate, customisable displays that are perfect for the smaller screen.
- Data anywhere; mobile access to both Thomson Reuters and third party market data and news. Up to 5 second refreshes.
The latest news headlines;read breaking news stories on all global events ensuring you don't miss key market changing developments.
- Real-time alerting with upper/lower price limits.
- Brand consistent - application can be customised (white labelled) in line with your company identity.
- Customisable data - quotes, watch lists, alerts and search.
- Retrieve ad-hoc data across all permissioned data services.
- Easy navigation.
- Bandwidth efficient;only updates sent.
- DACS-managed permissioning;avoids dual access to exchanges
Tags: wds , wifi wds , delivery system , wds op ap , wireless distribution system , wds wifi , wds mit , wds no , wireless wds