The Global Currency Card is a reloadable prepaid Visa card used to make payments in multiple currencies either in person or online, wherever Visa cards are accepted. You can choose from up to 11 currencies, locking in the exchange rate when you load funds onto the card.
It’s the simple, secure and convenient way to shop, whether online or overseas.
The mobile app helps you manage your card on the go. You can:
• View your wallet balances and transactions
• Transfer money between your wallets, exchange money, remove wallets and change your wallet order
• Add wallets and load money anytime through BPAY® or when in Australia, visit your nearest Westpac bank branch
• Report lost or stolen cards and change your card PIN
• Change and reset your username and password
• Access 24/7 emergency assistance for lost or stolen cards
Where do I purchase the Global Currency Card?
The Global Currency Card is available at a Westpac Australian bank branch and is available to anyone who is over 16 years of age, has an Australian residential address and satisfies our ID requirements (you do not need to be a Westpac customer).
For more information visit www.westpac.com.au/globalcurrencycard.
Your money is protected by Chip and PIN card security with the Visa Zero Liability Policy, protecting you from any fraudulent charges or unauthorised purchases*.
Learn more about keeping your mobile secure visit www.westpac.com.au/mobilesecurity.
Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
Within Australia: 1300 797 470 (local call cost)
Outside Australia: +61 2 9374 7102 (standard call charges apply)
Things you should know
Downloading the app is free. Please be aware that you may incur Internet data charges through your mobile network or Internet service providers for using the app whilst roaming. Information is current as at 25 November 2013. You should read the Westpac Global Currency Card Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision and consider whether this product is appropriate for you. Obtain a copy of the PDS online at Westpac.com.au. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before deciding to acquire this product. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714, is the distributor of this product. Rev Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the Westpac Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited ACN 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit-taking institution and a member of Visa International. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the product but does not take deposits from you. Westpac is not responsible for and does not guarantee this product or card or your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this product or card. Internet connection is needed to access the Westpac Global Currency Card app.
* Visa Zero Liability Policy covers Australian and New Zealand issued cards and does not apply to ATM transactions, transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders should notify their issuer promptly of any unauthorised Visa use. Please consult your issuer for additional details.
We support Android™ 2.3 and above. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Tags: westpac global currency card , rencyavailableonwestpacbankglobalcard , global currency card