Westpac Mobile Banking
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Westpac Banking Corporation
•Check account balances and transactions
•Transfer funds, make payments to existing and international payees or pay bills
•Get Cash – use your mobile to get cash out from any Westpac ATM.
•Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia or one of our Global Alliance Partners’ ATMs overseas
•Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
•View and save eStatements
Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
Tap and pay
•Use your Samsung Galaxy S4, S5 or Note 3 to tap and pay for everyday purchases.
•You need to have a compatible version of the firmware installed for tap and pay. To check the software on your phone, tap Settings>About device >Update software.
oSupported firmware for Galaxy S5 is G900IDVU1ANE1
oFor Samsung Note 3, the minimum supported version is 4.4
•Turning your device off and then back on again may resolve any card downloading issues you may have. If not, call us on 1300 651 089.
•While many other Android handsets have Near Field Communication (NFC) functionality, they lack the required security hardware (Embedded Secure Element) to keep your payment details safe. When the manufacturers add the security hardware for NFC payments to handsets such as Google Nexus 5, Westpac will then add its Pay functionality to these devices in Australia. Please contact your handset manufacturer for further information on when they plan to launch a handset with an EMV chip to keep your payment details safe.
•Open a savings or transaction account
•Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
•Travel checklist and currency converter
•Overseas Travel Notifications
oNotifications to advise customers of nearest Global Alliance Partner ATM when overseas
oNotifications to prompt customers to advise Westpac of travel plans prior to travelling overseas
•ATM & Branch Locator – search locally or internationally to find your closest ATM, use the filter to refine search options i.e. ATMs which accept coin deposits or branches which are open Saturdays.
Business customers can also:
•Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Technical support: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
1. This App is only available for Westpac Australia customers.
2. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
3. The research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting and read the Financial Services Guide (“FSG”). Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group.
4. Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.
5. Optimised for version 4.0 and above on Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, HTC 1, HTC 1X, Nexus 4
Tags: westpac text banking, westpac account balance, westpac bank atm, westpac, westpac online, nfc bank, westpac pay widget, best banking design financial tools and calculators for mobile apps, westpac internet banking loginsign in b pay, aiex australian investment exchange.
Tap and pay with your mobile
- customers can now use their Westpac American Express Card (with chip) to make mobile payments.
- For customers using Fast Pay, there’s no need to ‘wake up’ or unlock your mobile phone to make a payments, just hold the back of the mobile to the contactless terminal to pay.
Payment will be made with the last card selected in your card carousel.
Get Cash – added countdown clock to know the available time left to collect cash from a Westpac ATM (3 hours from request)