With Westpac Mobile Banking you can take your bank with you wherever you go. Get Cash without your card on your mobile. Swipe left for Quick Balance^. Enjoy faster sign in with your fingerprint* or 4 digit passcode. It's a secure and convenient way to bank.
• Quick Balance – view the available balance of up to 3 eligible accounts without signing in^
• Sign in with 4 digit passcode
• Sign in with your fingerprint on compatible Samsung smartphones* (note: not available on rooted devices)
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts and shared accounts
• Transfer money, Pay Anyone or BPAY® bills
• Email payment receipts
• Send payments overseas (to existing payees)
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
Get Cash without your Debit Card:
• Withdraw cash from any Westpac ATM in Australia without a Debit Card (daily and weekly limits apply)
Tap and pay:
• Tap and pay using your compatible Samsung smartphone*
• While other Android handsets have NFC functionality, many lack the required security to keep your details safe
• Report a lost or stolen card
• Reset your password with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Update your contact details
• Travelling overseas? Notify us before you go to help protect you from fraud
• Change your daily payment limits (max. limit applies)
• Activate a Westpac credit card or debit card (using your smartphone’s camera to scan and enter your card details)
• Our Security Guarantee, SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Apply for a Credit Card, Personal Loan or Westpac Global Currency Card
• Order ahead at selected cafés with Hey You#
Find us in Australia and overseas:
• Locate your nearest ATM or branch in Australia
• Find a Global Alliance ATM when overseas
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Manage user access
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Forgot your password?
Go to the app sign in page and simply reset your password
• Help & FAQs: westpac.com.au/mobilebankinghelp
• Contact Us: westpac.com.au/contact-us
• Website: westpac.com.au/mobilebanking
• Facebook: facebook.com/Westpac
Things you should know:
≠Card Block will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until reactivated. The card will reactivate after 15 days if you do not cancel the card.
*Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list at westpac.com.au/devices.
^Not available on all accounts. For info on eligible accounts visit info.westpac.com.au/quickbalance.
#Hey You is a trademark of Beat the Q Holdings Pty Limited ABN 67 601 969 840.
Some features and functions may not work on rooted devices.
Westpac's security guarantee is subject to Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens.
This app is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the terms and conditions for Online Banking and each relevant product or service available at westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms before making a decision.
BT Funds Management Limited is the issuer of BT Super for Life, part of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before deciding to invest. The PDS and more info are available at www.bt.com.au/super-for-life.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. ©2015 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 233714.
Tags: westpac text banking , westpac account balance , westpac bank atm , westpac , where do i put the decimal place in with westpac online banking , when will westpac launch nfc , samsung galaxy s4 cat not compatible with westpac mobile banking , westpac corp online , westpac cash tank app usage