Westpac Mobile Banking
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
•Check account balances and transactions
•Schedule and manage payments
•Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
•Schedule and pay bills with BPAY ®
•Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia or one of our Global Alliance Partners’ ATMs when overseas
•Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
•View and save eStatements
Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
•Open a savings or transaction account within 60 seconds
•Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
•Travel checklist and currency converter
Business customers can also:
•Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should visit https://sec.westpac.co.nz/mobile on their mobile.
2. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
3. The research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting. Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, this information is directed to and available for Australian residents only. You should read the Financial Services Guide ("FSG"), which is available at westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting.
4. Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
5. Optimised for Android version 2.3.3 and above on Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, HTC 1, HTC 1X, Nexus 4
Tags: westpac text banking, westpac bank atm, westpac account balance, westpac, krystal lymbery, westpac electronic banking crash 2013, when will westpac launch nfc, westpac bank online banking, nfc bank, westpac internet banking loginsign in b pay.
•Global ATM locator - ideal for when travelling overseas. Save on ATM fees by using Westpac's ATM Global Alliance locator to find the nearest Barclays, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America or ScotiaBank ATM and more.
•Minor bug fixes