Westpac NZ Mobile Banking
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The Westpac New Zealand Mobile Banking App makes it easier and more convenient for you to bank while you’re on the go.
Log-in to our secure Mobile Banking App to:
- check all account balances
- transfer money between your Westpac New Zealand accounts
- pay existing payees
- make one time payments to any New Zealand bank account
- view previous account activity – (past 30 transactions), including your credit card (past 30 days)
- view upcoming payments (next 7 days).
For users operating Android software version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above, the following additional features are also available:
- Set up Quick Balance and check your available funds while you're on the move
- Add Quick Balance as a widget, and view and refresh your balance from your home screen
- Save your customer ID, so all you need to do is enter your password
- Improved visual design
- Personalise your accounts with photos
- Email or SMS an account number
- Quick swipe through transaction list screens.
These changes mark the beginning of a series of new features we are bringing to mobile banking in the coming months.
By downloading and logging into Westpac New Zealand Mobile Banking for Mobile you agree to Westpac New Zealand’s Electronic Banking Services Terms and Conditions forming part of Westpac’s General Terms and Conditions available at http://www.westpac.co.nz/who-we-are/about-westpac-new-zealand/westpac-legal-information/#tab3
How it works:
If you are a Westpac New Zealand Online Banking customer, then it’s easy to get using it right away:
1. Download the App.
2. Enter the same login ID and password that you use for Online Banking into the login screen. (If you’re not one of our Online Banking customers you will need to register first)
3. You’re good to go.
If you don't already have Westpac New Zealand Online Banking, register by dropping into your local branch or calling us on 0800 400 600 (or +64 9 912 8000 if you’re a Westpac New Zealand customer living overseas).
Westpac New Zealand’s Mobile Banking App is every bit as secure as regular Online Banking. The Online Guardian Challenge Service and our Online Banking Guarantee apply in exactly the same way. Find out more about these security services at westpac.co.nz.
Things you should know:
- Westpac Mobile Banking Service is only available for Westpac New Zealand customers registered for Online Banking.
- We recommend you always adhere to manufacturer's software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates. If you're connecting via a Wi-Fi, we recommend you use a trusted network.
- There are no charges for downloading the Westpac New Zealand Mobile Banking app but Internet data charges may be incurred through your mobile service provider.
- All information submitted by you during the set-up and use of Westpac New Zealand's Mobile Banking app will be retained by Westpac and used in accordance with our Privacy obligations set out in Westpac New Zealand's General Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw the service at any time. Access is subject to availability and maintenance.
- The information on this page is presented subject to Westpac New Zealand's legal page (on westpac.co.nz), any other terms and conditions Westpac New Zealand may impose and is subject to change without notification.
© 2013 Westpac New Zealand Limited.
Tags: westpac online banking nz, westpac, westpac new zealand internet banking, banking trends nz, mobile banking credit card details screenshots, westpac nzwallpaper, www.westpacnz internet banking, mobile banking trends in newzealand 2012, nz mobile banking trends, search westpaconlinebankingnz.
We've fixed the problem with Mobile Banking not working on Android 4.4 (Kit Kat).