Westpac One is innovative online banking that’s easier, faster and smarter than ever before.
With this app you can do so much more of your banking, no matter where you are. Do the usual stuff like transfer money and pay people, but also do the fancy stuff like:
- apply for loans and credit cards
- block your credit or debit card if you lose it
- pay someone in Australia
- open an account
- open and view term deposits
- and much more.
There’s also a smart Timeline feature – where you can view, search and filter all your transactions from all your accounts in the one place.
Plus get loads of other cool features as well, like:
- log in with a PIN for faster access to Westpac One
- check the balance of selected accounts and transfer between those accounts without having to log in
- monitor your monthly spending patterns with our Spending Meter.
All backed up by Westpac’s world-class online security, Online Guardian.
Get started now
If you’re already a Westpac One online banking customer, simply download the app and start banking straight away.
If you are a Westpac customer, but not registered for online banking, call us on 0800 400 600 (7am to 11pm, 7 days a week) or visit your local branch to register.
Other things you should know
- This app is only available to Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac”) customers who are registered users of the Westpac One online banking service and who have downloaded this app.
- We recommend you always adhere to manufacturer's software and support requirements to ensure your devices are covered by the latest software and security updates. If you're connecting via a wifi network,, you must always use a trusted network.
- You must set up a PIN or password to lock your smartphone and always have them activated when the device is left idle or unattended.
- If you lose your device or it is stolen, please contact Westpac immediately on 0800 400 600.
- There are no charges for downloading the Westpac One smartphone app but internet data charges may be incurred through your mobile service provider.
- All information submitted by you during the set-up and use of the Westpac One smartphone app will be retained by Westpac and used in accordance with the privacy provisions in Westpac New Zealand's General Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the operation of the Westpac One online banking platform and/or this app at any time. Access is subject to availability and maintenance.
© 2015 Westpac New Zealand Limited
Tags: westpac online banking nz , tpacnz internet banking , mobile banking trends in newzealand 2012 , nz mobile banking trends , search westpaconlinebankingnz , westpac , westpac new zealand internet banking , banking trends nz , mobile banking credit card details screenshots