Zillow Mortgage Calculator
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Zillow
For home shoppers:
• Affordability calculator determines how much house you can afford
• Mortgage payment calculator estimates monthly payment and breaks it into principal, interest, taxes and mortgage insurance
• Real-time, personalized mortgage rates to help you lock a loan on the go
• Rated and reviewed lenders that you can connect with directly through the app
• Refinance calculator estimates your breakeven point and shows money savings over time
• New HARP program quoting provides custom refinance rates for underwater homeowners
Each Zillow Mortgage Marketplace calculator features interactive sliders to easily adjust values according to various situations and displays the results in easy-to-understand charts so there is no need to pore over the numbers.
Shopping custom mortgage rates and refinance rates in the Zillow Mortgage Marketplace app is quick and easy. You can compare rates by APR, fees, monthly payment and more to find the best option. Plus, we store your rate searches so you can easily come back later and see new quotes based on current mortgage rates.
Why Zillow Mortgage Marketplace?
• Rated and reviewed lenders
o Lenders on Zillow go through a background check and are frequently rated by borrowers to help ensure everyone has a positive experience. Zillow currently has more than 60,000 lender reviews.
o Zillow Mortgage Marketplace lets you compare quotes so you can select the best offer. Stack offers against each other based on rates, fees, monthly payment estimates and more.
• Easy and anonymous
o You won’t need to share your contact information to get customized loan quotes. Just enter a few details about your situation, such as purchase price, down payment, income, and credit score range to see your personalized options.
The Zillow Mortgage Marketplace Android App has improved the features you love and added more tools to help you both as a home shopper and as a homeowner. Interactive calculators make it easier to determine affordability, estimate payments and see if refinancing makes sense. Plus, for underwater homeowners, we’ve added quoting for special loan programs such as HARP.