Managing your finances on the go just got easier with Zions Bank Mobile Banking. Whether you need to check account balances, transfer money between eligible accounts, pay a bill, deposit a check, or find a Zions Bank branch or ATM, Zions Bank Mobile Banking has you covered.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Deposit checks using our mobile Check Deposit service*
• Search for Zions Bank branches and ATM locations
To use Zions Bank Mobile Banking, you must:
• Be a client of Zions Bank with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered Zions Bank Online Banking customer
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to WiFi or a mobile internet data service**
*Check Deposit service requires a rear facing, auto-focus camera.
**Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
Tags: zion bank mobile , zionsbank , zions bank , zions mobile banking cannot enter code , why cant i find zions mobile banking , where is my bank account number on my check zions , zions bank mobile , zionsmobilebanking , zion's bank check scanner devices