ChefTap is the only recipe app that can automatically clip recipes from any website.
No, really. No highlighting text, no cutting and pasting, and no list of ‘supported sites’. Just share any English language web page with ChefTap directly from your mobile browser and it’ll take care of the rest.
ChefTap's recipe clipper clips recipes from any website and saves them in your own permanent archive so you'll never lose another recipe again. Have a favorite food blog? No problem! ChefTap will clip those recipes too and give you a link to the original post in case you want to refer back to it. See a recipe you like on Pinterest? Just share the pin or the whole pinboard with ChefTap, we'll add them to your collection.
The big news for this version of ChefTap is grocery lists. ChefTap figures out what you need from the store and combines like items. ChefTap also figures out what section of the store each item on the list is located and sorts the whole list by aisle.
When it’s time to cook, ChefTap displays recipes in a kitchen tested easy-to-read format on both phones and tablets. The recipe scaling feature lets you adjust the yield for any recipe you clip.
You can also search millions of recipes on the web and import them into your collection without ever leaving the app. Tap the search icon in "Feed Me!" to start your search.
- Sharing a Pinterest pinboard with ChefTap clips all of the recipes on that pinboard!
- Clip recipes from any website or blog
- Automatically import your entire recipe box from allrecipes.com or Epicurious
- Try out smart shopping lists that automatically create grocery lists from your recipes
- Try out intelligent recipe scaling that can even recognize written numbers like 'half a cup'
- Adjustable text size for easy reading on your phone or tablet
- Save pictures of recipes from the web site, or attach your own
- Scan your bookmarks for recipes and clip them
- No network connection required to view your clipped recipes.
- Sort by favorites, new recipes, recently prepared, recently viewed or alphabetically
- Create your own tags like ‘Paleo’, ‘Vegetarian’, 'Cocktails' or 'Gluten-Free' so you can stay organized
- Edit any recipe on your device
- Tablet specific layouts for every size tablet
- Clip and save up to 15 recipes without an account
Sign up for a free account and get all of the above plus:
- Clip and save up to 100 recipes
- Sync devices with website (cloud backup) Once / week
- View and edit your recipes online at cheftap.com
Sign up for a ChefTap Pro website account and get all of the features above plus:
- Clip as many recipes as your device will hold
- Unlimited grocery lists
- Unlimited access to recipe scaling
- Sync devices with website (cloud backup) Unlimited
- Sync devices with each other: Unlimited
- Send recipes to clip from your desktop
- Priority support
ChefTap can keep you organized in the kitchen so you can spend more time with family and friends.
We are actively working on ChefTap, and we will be adding new features, including sharing recipes, shopping lists, and more. We appreciate your feedback. Please visit our website, cheftap.com, and tell us which features you'd like to see.
Tags: is paprika recipe app good for kindle fire hd? , chef tap , chef tap for kindle , chef tap update for kindle , how to update chef tap from the market on kindle fire , best recipe organizer app for kindle fire hd , paprika app kindle fire hd , chef app on kindle how do i sort recipes by category , recipe organizing app for kindle fire