100+ Baby Food Recipe
500 - 1,000 downloads
- Great collection
- Detailed instructions
- Design could be improved
+ By martview.com
A collection of recipes for babies
100 Baby Food Recipe is a complete application for new parents. This app presents a long list of recipes which are perfect for feeding your baby the proper way.
Select your favorite category depending on his age and select by ingredients as well. The app is detailed and gives you clear instructions for the different recipes but at the same time, some of the text seems more like an image and it's not really visual.
However, besides that small detail, we find this app incredibly useful and based on a good concept. Usability is pretty good and you can easily navigate through all the apps.
MARTVIEW.COM is the developer of 100 Baby Food Recipe lite and premium apps for parents to help prepare the best food for their kids.
- You know exactly what your baby is eating - none of the dreaded "fillers" commonly found in commercial baby food
- You know that the ingredients are fresh and healthy
- You can "tailor make" your baby's food to best suit his/her preferences and needs
- You will save money. These homemade baby food recipes cost a fraction of the price of ready made foods
- And most importantly ... making your own baby food is tremendously satisfying - for you AND your baby.
Are you concerned that you don't have enough time to make your own baby food?
It's not nearly as time consuming as you might think! On the baby food preparation and storage page you'll learn how to prepare batches of food quickly and easily. After all, cooking for baby should not be a chore - but a PLEASURE!
To keep things simple, recipes on this site are grouped according to age - so you can be sure that the ingredients are safe and appropriate for YOUR baby.
Key points to remember when making homemade baby food & introducing solid foods
ALWAYS consult your pediatrician prior to beginning any new food for your infant. Discuss making homemade baby food with your pediatrician
ALWAYS follow the 4 day wait rule when introducing a new food to baby - offer your baby the same new food for 4 days to test for allergies to that food. This applies even when you are making homemade baby food. Never introduce more than 1 new food at a time. ALWAYS use clean hands, clean cooking utensils, preparation surface(s), pots/pans etc when making and and preparing homemade baby food. Cleanliness and Food Safety is a MUST when making homemade baby food.
And Finally All babies are different and will not like/tolerate the same foods or food textures. Do Not Despair. You should be willing to experiment with baby solid food for your baby. Offer your baby different foods, use different ways of preparing those baby foods and be willing to have a huge store of patience.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on 10/24/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on 12/02/11.
- NewFirst appearance on 08/07/11.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!