5 Tips For Rapid Fat Loss
by: J.Moranna Ltd • 0
5 Tips For Rapid Fat Loss
“I hate France. It's like the whole country's on a diet”
You can lose fat fast and forever without waking up at 5am to run on an empty stomach, without exercising 6x/week, without feeling hungry all the time or cutting your favorite foods forever and without expensive supplements.
IN THIS APP YOU WILL GET INFORMATION ON 5 TIPS FOR RAPID FAT LOSS
**EXERCISES TO LOSE WEIGHT
**HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT QUICKLY?
**TIPS FOR RAPID FAT LOSS
1. Get Stronger. Strength training increases cardiovascular fitness, strengthens joints & bones, builds muscle, improves flexibility, ... And it also helps fat loss.
• Maintain Muscle. More strength is more muscle. Strength training builds muscle and prevents muscle loss so you don't get skinny + fat.
• Burn Fat. Strength training prevents your metabolic rate from going down when dieting. This means more fat loss.
• Stick to Diet. Exercising positively influences your eating habits. You'll stick to your diet better if you do strength training, losing more fat.
2. Eat Healthy. Eat whole, unprocessed foods 90% of the time. Whole foods come as close as possible to their natural state: without added sugars, fats, sauces, ... Buy raw foods and cook them yourself.
• Protein. Necessary to build & maintain muscle so you don't get skinny + fat. Protein also satiates and has the highest thermic effect. Eat a whole protein source with each meal: beef, poultry, fish, dairy, whey, etc
• Veggies & Fruits. Fill your stomach, but usually low in calorie. Also high in fiber, water, vitamins & minerals. Eat veggies & fruits with each meal: spinach, broccoli, kale, asparagus, apples, oranges, etc.
• Healthy Fats. Fat doesn't make you fat, bad nutrition & lack of exercise do. Healthy fats help fat loss: they satiate and slow down digestion. Eat healthy fats with each meal: fish oil, olive oil, mixed nuts.
• Water. Thirst can make you think you're hungry. Avoid soda, alcohol and fruit juice. Drink 2 cups water with each meal and sip water during your workout. Green tea and water with squeezed lemon are OK too.
3. Eat Grains Post Workout Only. Grains like pasta or rice are very caloric dense: 100g blank pasta has over 350kcal while 100g broccoli has only 35kcal. Limit your intake of grains to post workout only to automatically reduce your caloric intake.
• Eat Less Starches. Eat proteins, veggies, fruits & healthy fats with each meal. Carbs from veggies & fruits are OK, this isn't a zero carb fat loss diet. Don't eat starchy carbs except post workout.
• No Workout = No Carbs. If you do strength training 3x per week, you can eat starchy carbs 3x per week post workout. Eat proteins, veggies, fruits & healthy fats with all other meals.
• Eat Whole Carbs Only. Whole carbs promote fat loss and take longer to digest. Avoid white carbs. Eat whole carbs only: brown rice, whole grain pasta, whole grain bread, oats, quinoa
4. Eat More. Frequent meals prevent hunger by keeping your blood sugar stable. Frequent smaller meals also decrease your stomach size over time, which means you'll feel full sooner. Eat every 3 hours.
• Eat Breakfast. Build the habit of eating breakfast and try one of these breakfast recipes. Cook your food for the day while making breakfast.
• Eat Post Workout. The only meal where you can have carbs to replenish energy stores. Whole meal of protein & carbs or post workout shake.
• Eat Every 3 hours. 6 smaller meals per day instead of 3 large ones. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, pre-bed and 2 snacks.
>>>>> **THIS APP IS COMPLETE ** COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE NEW JERSEY: SUCCESSFUL GUIDES** THAT WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO YOU AT EVERY END. SO WHY TO WAIT GRAB IT. DOWNLOAD NOW >>>
** NOTE –NO INFORMATION ON THESE SUBJECTS extreme fat loss workouts, womens fat loss workout, belly fat loss.