CDT Code Check contains the most up-to-date CDT Codes in the palm of your hand. CDT Codes clearly document a service to a patient and consider the latest clinical advances make for easier coding and faster reimbursement. CDT Code Check is an especially handy practice management tool for dentists and dental staff who travel between offices.
• A complete listing of CDT Codes including category of service, subcategory, procedure code, nomenclature, and descriptor
• A list of new, revised and deleted codes with tracked changes so you can see exactly what was changed.
• Searchable by three categories: code number, keyword and category of service
• Automatic updates. As soon as the next year’s Codes are released, you will receive a notification inviting you to purchase the new version while keeping the codes that you purchased previously.
• Also includes 2013 CDT Codes
Tags: ada cdt
from 5 reviews