How does ADD/ADHD Help work?
This session is design to speed up the brain and act like a “mental workout”, increasing electrical activity and blood flow to the brain, speeding it up, even promoting new dendrite and synapse growth.
Research shows that speeding up the brain is highly effective in treating ADD/ADHD. This session can greatly increase cognitive abilities, enhance memory, increase focus and mental speed.
Do it the healthy way...
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD or ADHD) causes difficulty in focusing and concentrating. It is estimated that 8 million adults in the United States alone have ADHD.
People affected by this ADD tend to be inefficient, easily distracted, impulsive, emotionally unstable and with low self esteem.
When people with ADD are engaged in an activity, their brainwave frequencies stay at lower levels. ADD is in a group of disorders labeled “slow-wave”, as the brain has an overabundance of slower brainwave patterns.
The brain is capable of producing four main frequencies of waves. The highest frequency is the beta – that’s what we use when we are focused on an activity. And that’s the brain wave that doesn’t necessarily appear for those with ADD/ADHD.
1) Choose a quiet place which is free of disturbances.
2) Keep the body in a comfortable and relaxed state free from any strain or stress. If possible, wear non-restrictive clothing such as pajamas, or if in the office, loosen belts and ties.
3) Choose a comfortable position.
4) Remove contact lenses and any accessories.
5) Do not undergo treatment on an empty or bloated stomach.
6) Do not undergo treatment while under the influence of alcohol.
7)The process of hypnosis is effortless, what need to do is simply follow and concentrate on the instruction.
8) Do not listen to the hypnotic music while driving, cycling or walking.
9) People with a history of epilepsy or mental diseases should not undergo this treatment.
10) For best results, each period of treatment should last for at least 30 days, with a fixed time each day for focused listening. Unless used as a sleep aid, it is discouraged to schedule a hypnotic session before bedtime, as the music may induce sleep.
Recommend:MyFitnessPal,Recipe Search,Weight Watchers,WebMD,Period,Tracker,WeightWatchers,Barcode Scanner,CVS/pharmacy,Nike+ Running,MapMyRun GPS Running,Workout Trainer,Runtastic Running,iTriage Health,Healthy Food Diet,Pregnancy,Noom Weight Loss Coach,C25K,Instant Heart Rate,Nike Training Club,Calorie Counter,Endomondo Sports Tracker,Daily Butt,Workout,Fitness,GymLog,BabyBump Pregnancy,Cardiograph,PointsPlus Calculator,White Noise,Weight Loss,Period Tracker,Recipes by Ingredients,Fitbit,Calorie Counter,MapMyRide GPS Cycling Riding,Sleep Cycle Alarm,Noom CardioTrainer,MapMyWalk GPS Walking,Nature Sounds,Sports Tracker,Ideal Weight,HealthTap,Accupedo Pedometer,Daily Cardio,Daily Arm,Horoscope,My Baby Today,WomanLog Calendar,Bodybuilding.com,Reward your workout,Fitness Flow,Therapy,Kaiser Permanente,American Red Cross,Calories Burned Calculator,Simple Weight Recorder,Health4Me,Push Ups,LA Fitness,Water Your Body,My24,Happy Pregnancy Ticker,WebMD Baby,CaringBridge,Period Tracker,VirtuaGym,Fertility Friend,Baby Names,LIVESTRONG.COM,MapMyFitness,MOTOACTV,Stress Check by Azumio,Push Ups pro,Android Vibrater,Sit Ups,Building A Perfect Body Plan,IQ Test,Fast Food Calorie Lookup,Drinking Water,Relax,Aetna,Yoga,myCigna,MyBodyKey,Squats
Tags: itriage hacking , itriage hack , self help attention deficit disorder , to help with adhd , hack your adhd brain , for helping adults with adhd stay on track and focused