1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Really useful
- Many options
- GPS doesn't always work well
With the help of Adidas miCoach, create a workout schedule and stay fit
When installing the app, you can choose your language and create a pass code for security. Then, you can start by Registering or using the app as a guest. Choose your units and provide personal information and also the preferred coaching voice.
The main menu consists of four options. In Go you can create and schedule workouts or even use the given ones. In Track you can see your workout History, Achievements. In the Explore section there are several features about GPS, FAQS, Recommendations and so on. The last section is Settings, where you can change the Coaching and Zones, the voice, language and many more things. The GPS doesn't always work, it should be fixed so as to work properly.
In addition, you can also syncronize your data with the computer and compare your achievements. This application was created by the well-known brand Adidas. It's a great and useful application for people who'd like to do some exercise and get help from a coach, as well as monitor their progresses.
- Syncs to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Measures your distance, pace, calories burned, and elapsed time.
- Get daily planned workouts and coaching feedback delivered to your phone.
- Easy access to your music during your workout.
- Tracks your shoe usage with wear alerts.
- Highly customizable audible alerts.
In addition to the extensive cardio training plans already available, this new release enables access to more than 400 strength & flexibility exercises, making miCoach one of the most complete coaching apps on the market!
Introduction of Run Score:
Run Score rates workouts which are longer than 1.5km so you’ll be able to compare your performance across different workouts and distances. Based on the Run Score, you’ll get the training plan recommendations as well as predicted race time for 5K, 10K, Half-Marathon and Marathon.
This release especially fixes the issues around synchronizing to micoach.com and many more. We are further working to improving quality. Please stay tuned for the next version already now.
- dguanchez Downloaded Dec 1, 2013
- Lucia F. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Giorgos X. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
- Katerina K. Downloaded Nov 5, 2013
- Rapperk2 Downloaded Jun 5, 2013
- Leroux04 Downloaded May 27, 2013
- Kristjan N. Downloaded May 12, 2013
- Ken Pick Downloaded May 11, 2013
- Lautaro V. Downloaded May 7, 2013
The complete app for fitness enthusiasts. Micoach has helped me stay fit and motivated. Love it...
The voice package won't download and the would let me do anything with out it
I've been using this app for almost 2 years and it is fantastic. I tell everyone I know to use it
Used it to train for everything from 10k to marathons with no complaints. Voice coaching and distance /route tracking are great. Can't go wrong for free! Thanks :)
My next pair of running shoes will be Adidas!
Great application to go to monitor my progress during the runs. Recommended for the everyday runner
It's free and works great!