Air Force Health PT Test Calc
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Dynera Corporation
The simplest android-based way to calculate your score on the Air Force PT Test. Based upon official Air Force PT Test guidance from AFI 36-2905 (effective 21 October 2013), the Air Force Health PT Test Calculator provides Minimum and Maximum performance criteria (your max and min), and accurately calculates your PT Test score for any situation. All PT Test exemptions are included. PT Test altitude adjustments are fully supported. Results for the 2-km walk test can be easily calculated as well.
Navigation and data entry are accomplished with simple swipe gestures. Swipe the score to the left and your PT Test min/max criteria are displayed. Swipe back to the right, and the main screen returns. Enter data using intuitive "wheels" rather than multiple pop-up dialogs. We have worked hard to deliver a product that is simple, reliable, and accurate. We believe it is the best Android solution to calculate your Air Force PT Test score. Good luck on that PT Test!
Tags: air force pt test calculator 2012 with exemptions, 2013 af pt calculator with exemptions, altitude adjustment for air force pt test, 2013 usaf pt score, air force pt calculator with exemptions 2013.
This is version 1.5.
- This update was largely driven by new AF guidance from AFI 36-2905, 21 Oct 2013.
- This update changes scoring to the walk test to comply with newly updated Air Force guidance.
- Partial support is now in place supporting the change to Abdominal Circumference overages as detailed in the new AF guidance.
- Full support for Abdominal Circumference overages, including BMI ad BFA calculations, is in testing and will be released soon.
- Movement of file to SD card is enabled.