How well is my infant evolving in comparison to others? Is the amount of the milk he drank last week smaller than this week? How many poops did he make?
Baby Growth is a great application designed by mothers with the help of Novalac team. It enables parents to track and review their newborn's monthly progress with reference to international growth standards – and moreover, it helps them get rid of paper with daily track of feeding and pooping.
This is the only application that lets you track your child's data in your own language (currently available in Bosnian, Croatian, English, German, Hungarian, Serbian and Slovene).
Track height, weight, daily food consummation and number of poops per day to spot the trends. Learn how to prepare milk formula for your baby and find solutions to the main problems of babies of a certain age. Insert important baby dates to notes and set reminders.
Don't miss a moment. Keep baby's milestones at one place. Add a photo, date and description to baby's first tooth, smile, step...
Easy to use
Simple login with email, Facebook, Twitter or Google +. You didn’t start tracking from birth? No problem, you can insert data for the past! Keeping the data in one place will become very handy when you visit a paediatrician. Export data in a nicely designed .pdf with your baby's name and photo.
• Track multiple babies
• Tracking baby growth with percentile reference to World Health Organization baby growth standards
• Tracking and visualization of daily consumed milk and number of poop charts
• Helpful information and solutions for typical problems of a certain age (colics, regurgitation, allergies…)
• Important events manager with a timer (things to ask your doctor, appointments etc.)
• Shareable progress of your child on Facebook, Twitter or e-mail
• Data can be exported as a beautiful printable .pdf to e-mail
• See how much of infant milk is recommended for your baby and how to prepare it
Tags: novalac coic