A remarkable app with a genuine womb recording that will send your crying baby to sleep with the familiar sounds heard by your baby before its birth. What could be more reassuring than the noise of a mother’s heartbeat and all those other gurgles and bumps of the womb that your child has listened to throughout its pregnancy. Safe and simple. The result is stunning and remarkably effective.
1. For best results, daily use of Babydoze is recommended to allow your baby to again familiarize itself with the sounds of the womb. The more you use Babydoze, the faster your baby will be comforted.
2. Place the sound close to the crib.
3. Use the volume control to find the best level for your baby. Usually it should be played fairly loud.
4. If your baby is obviously distressed, do not use Babydoze as you do not want it to be allowed to associate these sounds with severe discomfort. Babydoze is not a substitute for good mothering, but an invaluable aid in the early months of your child's life.
Recently changed in this version:
Change log for version 1.2:
- updated instructions
- fade out when sound is ending
- text overlap on background fix
- button text enhancement (UX)
- multiple instances of sound fix