This is just one of several fitness apps - part of the Fitness PRO membership.
This app uses the most creative and effective muscle building exercises so that you continually develop muscles around your lower and upper back. This app features an entire program dedicated to helping you develop these distinct muscle groups.
This workout program will allow you to get ripped back muscles. It is important to workout and strengthen these muscles because they support the rest of your upper body. Whether you are an athlete or just want to get ripped, training your back to build muscle has many benefits.
A good torso gives your physique a wide and powerful look - and also gives the illusion of a much smaller waist!
The Anatomy of the Back
These muscles are on the posterior part of the torso and their job is to keep the arms back and downward.
It is made up of four main groups:
- The Latissimus Dorsi - Located right under the armpits and stretch down attaching to the waist.
- The Teres Major/Minor And Rhomboids - attaches to the lats around the shoulder blade area and are suppose to help with movement and stabilizing the blades on your shoulders, as well as help the lats move your arms.
- The Trapezius - Located on bottom of the neck and extend down to the middle. Their function is to lieft and rotate the shoulders.
- The Spinal Erectors - Located behind the waist within the lumbar region. They are attached to the vertebrae, ribs and the pelvis. Their job is to give posture and support to the entire spine.
- Workouts at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Alternative bodyweight exercises are provided for anything that requires a piece of equipment or machine.
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- For exercises that use equipment, you are provided with alternatives that use just the body, not requiring any equipment.
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Fitness related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos and workouts.
- The ability to create and edit your own training library.
- Save workouts for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your routines.
- Exclusive access to newly added apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Fitivity Success Stories
Fitivity has had hundreds of thousands of success stories – helping people around the world get in the best shape of their lives. If you are determined and have a fitness goal to achieve, then let Fitivity be your personal trainer.
Form & Technique
Fitivity’s trainers put a lot of emphasis on teaching proper form and technique. Correct exercise form will allow you to develop muscle and train your body in a more efficient and effective manner – ultimately getting you in shape faster – helping you make real gains in short periods of time.