Very intuitive BMI calculator.
This BMI calculator allows you to quickly calculate the ratio of body mass index - BMI. Result is calculated according to general reading table created by World Health Organization (WHO). The BMI is meant to be used as a simple means of classifying physically inactive individuals with an average body composition. BMI categories (underweight, overweight or obese) from general reading table are inappropriate for athletes, children, the elderly, and the infirm because do not take into account many factors such as frame size and muscularity. The BMI categories also fail to account for varying proportions of fat, bone, cartilage, water weight, and more. Despite this, BMI categories are regularly regarded as a satisfactory tool for measuring whether sedentary individuals' weight is in normal range. Obligatory weight loss tool for obese people.
• calculation of Body Mass Index (BMI)
• presenting the ideal weight range for a given height - helpful if you want to lose weight or are on diet
• calculation of Body Fat percentage
• calculation of Waist-to-Height ratio (WtHR)
• calculation of Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and total daily calorie expenditure, which depends on your activity level
• supports metric and imperial units
• available in multiple languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Russian
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me by e-mail about any bugs found or missing functions that you want to be included in future versions of the BMI calculator.
NOTE: if you can help me with translation into your native language do not hesitate to contact me.
Tags: bmi calculator source code , source code for bmi calculator in , bmi calculator by przemysław słota , bmi metric calculator source code , source code for bmi calculator , code for a bmi calculator lication development , applicazioni gratuite calcolo bmi , body mass index apk , reading table bmi