Calorie Counter by FatSecret
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Really helpful
- Maybe with more features would be even better
Set your goal weight and keep track of your diet
Calorie Counter is an Android application that informs you of the nutritional information about the food you eat and keeps track of your meals, your exercise and weight.
The application includes a food diary plan, an exercise diary and a barcode scanner which will help you control the calories you consume and burn. In addition, there will be a progress record, recipe ideas and the possibility to syncronize your account online.
Calorie Counter is useful and really easy to use. It contains a wide list of food and plenty of nutritional information about it. Developed by FatSecret, Calorie Counter is a must if you're looking for a great application that helps you keep track of your weight and diet. Be sure to download it.
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
New App icon. Performance Improvements. Bug Fixes. More coming soon...
- Alex M. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Kevin A. Downloaded Nov 16, 2013
- Harsh U. Downloaded Oct 31, 2013
- Marsia B. Downloaded Sep 17, 2013
- Ricardo G. Downloaded Jul 12, 2013
- Rose M. Downloaded Jun 29, 2013
- ututytrut Downloaded Jun 20, 2013
- Karen R. Downloaded Jun 14, 2013
- Valentina B. Downloaded Jun 9, 2013
Nice app but I can't seem to add my exercise or modify my weight & height which was incorrectly entered. Keeps asking to weigh in which I do but swems to be stick on a loop. Samsung galaxy Note 2
Could not use the camera in my phone. Deleted app and camera works fine. Experienced this twice, the app was definitly affecting my camera. Wish I could use the app but can't sacrifice my camera!
So far I like it. Just what I needed Rotated apps for variety
I logged three days worth of meals and when I went back into the app I watched them just disappear...
Program components good but has a great crash problem also.