Perfect for people with diabetes and those on low-carb diets, CarbsControl App keeps your carbs under control.
With 80,000 foods and details from 300 restaurants and 500 specific brands, you’ll know exactly where you stand with your carbs for the day. This App works great with the Atkins Diet, South Beach Diet, the Zone Diet, Protein Power Lifeplan, Go Lower Diet, and other low-carb plans. It’s also helpful for those trying to lose weight or maintain their current weight by cutting back extra carb calories. This App helps you stick to your carb goals even when eating out.
* Carbohydrate and other nutrition details for over 100,000 foods, 500 specific food brands, and 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants
* Internet connection not needed * Set carb goals on a per meal basis
* Supports US and SI (metric) units
* Keep track of your current carb count per-meal or by the entire day
* Adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Create a "favorites" list for the foods you regularly eat
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
Tags: tracking carb servings , how to input servings in carb control , app for low carb eating and exercise
from 167 reviews