Just tell us every time you smoke by pressing the button in the application or on the Home Screen widget.
Ciggie has a user-friendly interface that uses scrolling/pinch zoom to guide you through different graphs. It summarizes your statistics, and indicates if its alright to smoke another one.
Even if you have no plans to quit smoking, Ciggie is a fun way to analyze your patterns.
Refer to the in-app help to know more on how to use.
* Count of cigarettes
* Comparison with yesterday/average
* Average time between smokes
* Interesting visualizations to indicate how your pattern is in a day/week, or where you smoke the most.
* Tar inhaled/Life shortened
* Automatic data backup to our servers so you never lose data even if you format/change your device (It uses the google account setup on the device to identify you across devices)
The widget updates every five minutes to save battery.
Recently changed in this version:
* Undo functionality, when you accidently clicked on 'Just Smoked'
* Long Press on pie chart to reveal the others tab for more information
* Bug fixes