- Detect heart rate using contactless methods
- Blood pressure is derived from HR and other inputs
- Save data (in CSV format for easy exporting)
- Email/text data
- Convert between English and Metric units
- Record and playback audio
- Get outdoor temperature at your location
1) From the home page, choose Heart Rate
2) Aim camera to face so that it is centered with space all around, about 1-4 feet away
3) Wait until countdown completes and see heart rate!
4) Fill out patient stats in order to determine blood pressure
- Heart Rate: +/-10%
- Blood Pressure: +/- 20%
- Body Temperature: +/- 10%
This product is currently not meant to be used cure any diseases or determine healthiness.
Tags: contactless vital signs , face blood vital , vital signs for beta testing , view signs