Core training For Awesome Abs!
If you weaken the center of any freestanding structure it becomes unstable.
Eventually, everyday wear-and-tear takes its toll, causing the structure to buckle under pressure. This is exactly what happens when the core muscles are weak – it compromises your body’s ability to support the frame properly.
In recent years, there has been a lot of buzz about the importance of a strong core – and there is a valid reason for this. The core is where all of the powerful movements in the body originate – so it can essentially be thought of as your “center of power.”
When most people hear the term “core,” they automatically think of the abdominals.
But the core is more complex than having a great “six pack.” This section of the body consists of several different muscles that work simultaneously to provide a solid base of support for the upper and lower body.
In this FREE app you learn how to strenghtn your core!
Benefits of Doing Core Strength Exercises
• Strengthening your core reduces the risk of injury -- especially to your spine.
• Having a strong core improves your performance in sports.
• A strong core increases your overall coordination and stability
• Having a strong core improves your posture.
• A strong core protects your spine and helps shield it from injury
• Having a strong core increases the effectiveness of your workouts.
• Fitness, Health, Longevity
Tags: core training , the core training , core training program , core.com , core muscles
from 51 reviews