CyclePlus is a menstrual calendar, a period tracker, an ovulation chart and a fertility chart interpretation tool. It is the perfect complement to the myfertilitycharts.com website, and it adds:
* a daily quote from the wisdom of the theology of the body,
* reflections across a woman’s life-span about body issues that surface between the 20s and the 50s, between the longing for love and menopause,
* an invitation to explore how your body speaks to you about respect, love, intimacy and faithfulness,
* resources such as fertility awareness organizations, information on NeevoDHA for the dietary needs of pregnant women, fertility focused intercourse, infertility, Natural Procreative Technology, and more
* prayers for motherhood, prayers during times of waiting, prayers to do God’s will, prayers after miscarriage, and more.
The CyclePlus Period and Fertility Tracker lets you manage your fertility by tracking and charting multiple symptoms. This powerful app will estimate your fertile time and calculate ovulation. Use it to track cycles or try to get pregnant. You can record symptoms of your choice such as menstruation, basal body temperatures (BBT), cervical mucus (CM), cervix state, LH ovulation test results, and/or fertility monitor readings. The app applies scientifically backed techniques given your recorded symptoms. It supports numerous natural family planning (NFP) methods including sympto-thermal, the Marquette method, Vollman, M&R, Over6, Averaging, Smoothing, and more. It has been reviewed and approved by instructional programs.
You can also login to MyFertilityCharts.com to print your charts and access additional features. You can even install the app on more than one iPhone/Android phone so a couple can both view and access data (if setup to use the same account login). Data is stored on your phone so it is accessible even without an internet connection.
This app uses software algorithms that have been helping women achieve conception since 1999. It offers the same patent pending techniques normally only available on MyFertilityCharts.com.
* Menstrual calendar
* Ovulation chart
* Period Tracker
* Fertility analysis
* Identify fertile window
* Detailed fertile window explanation +
* Cycle history
* Cycle statistics +
* Ovulation estimates
* Detailed ovulation prediction +
* Confidence scores +
* Fertility graph +
* Fertility shading +
* Basal Body Temperatures
* Adjust BBT for late or early temp taking
* Cervical mucus
* Cervix observations
* Fertility monitor
* LH ovulation test results
* More than 100 events
* 20 custom defined events
* Password protection
* Access data on more than one iPhone/iPad or Android Phone/Tablet by associating with the same account
* Access and print charts online at MyFertilityCharts.com
* Supports data entry and viewing even without an internet connection (this is not just a web app)
* No advertisements
* Message boards
+ Some advanced features are only available with a premium MyFertilityCharts.com subscription. Basic charting, period tracking, data recording, and other features are offered regardless of subscription status. This app itself is free.
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: This calendar uses only approximate prediction and cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy or anything where more accuracy would be required. This tool should not be used for medical purposes or as a substitute for medical advice. It is intended for educational use only. Use at your own risk. Please consult your health care provider for any health concern.
Tags: fertility chart , cycleplusfertilitytracker , fertility calendar , ovuview temperature smoothing , period and ovulation chart tracker , what is a good fertility tracker