Do you or a loved one have epilepsy? If you do, most likely you have been asked to keep track of seizures, medicines, and how you feel on a daily basis. This application can help you do this quickly and more easily than any other option. It has unique capabilities and is in use not only by patients but by leading hospitals and academic institutions(*) for their research projects.
EpiDiary has been serving epilepsy patients since 2010.
EpiDiary has Visual Medication Management (VMM) technology to improve your safety in taking medications. In a world where medications from different sources are provided to patients, the color, size and shape of the pills changes frequently. Having large, actual photos of your own medications on your phone provides new and better capabilities that can help you.
In addition, EpiDiary has one-touch data entry technology which lets you enter seizure information or check taking your medications immediately from the phone lock screen, making these commonly used functions accomplished quickly and easily.
The cloud diary at epidiary.com has even more capabilities such as generation of a customized reports, pillbox filling instructions and more that can help your physician provide you with better care.
Unique EpiDiary capabilities, not found anywhere else:
- Timely notification and reminders - provide the real photo of the medication that needs to be taken
-You can attach photos of your actual medications, and refresh them as their looks changes to make sure you are taking the right medication at the right time
- Check your medications immediately from the notification. No need to search for the app
- As an option, check your seizures right from the lock screen, to save you the effort of searching for the app
- Keep Historically accurate medication record – Your care giver can see which medications were taken in the past, how they looked like, at which dose, and if there were any adverse events associated with any of them.
PLEASE NOTE: The actual performance of imaging your pills is greatly dependent on the capabilities of your phone’s camera. We have tested this using the up-to-date major brands. Because there are many models of phones in the market we apologize if the photos don’t come up the way you expect.
Other features include:
* Recording Seizures (single or clusters)
* Recording Medicines, when to take them and when to refill them
* Recording Seizure Triggers
* Recording Side Effects including the severity
* Getting reminders for your medications and refills
* Getting reminders on your phone and take your medications on time
Additional capabilities in our cloud server at epidiary.com:
* Customized Reports – including graphs which can be printed or emailed
* Detailed instructions for filling-in your pillbox: helps keep you safe when you load your pillbox with pills
* Easier to enter and view your data when using a computer
* The app synchronizes data automatically with the cloud server
* Your data is always safe, even if you switch a phone
- Internet access is required to sync your mobile data to your online diary
Take Control and Get Started Today with EpiDirary.
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
This App is developed and supported by Irody, Inc. www.irody.com
(*) A partial list studies using EpiDiary for Patient Reported Outcomes data can be found at: of https://epidiary.com/help-page.php?p=100
Tags: epilepsy diary , my epilepsy diary , seizure , es. , diagrams of epilepsy , my epliepsy diary reminder , applicazioni per lepilessia , easy diary for seizures , logging daily epilepsy graphs