Fat Loss Quick Start Guide
by: K&D Solutions • 0
Time To Complete: 2 weeks
If you want to get rid of fat permanently, then we need to clean your body out. Over the years, food has gotten stuck in the nooks and crannies of your digestive tract.
Your body has accumulated toxins from the processed foods, pollution, and chemicals that are all around us.
These toxins get stored in fat cells. So if we get rid of the toxins, we can get rid of the fat cells!
This simple 2 week plan will reset your body and prime it to become a fat burning machine!
This simple 2 week diet includes:
• organic fruit (preferred, but it doesn’t have to be organic)
• organic vegetables (preferred, but it doesn’t have to be organic)
• raw nuts
• raw seeds
• legumes (beans)
• drink only spring or Reverse Osmosis water with a pinch of sea salt added for minerals.
• For cooking- coconut oil
• For salad dressing- extra virgin olive oil and a splash of lemon juice (Squeezed from lemons)
• For additional recipes, just google “raw diet recipes”. This will give you a good idea of what else you can eat during this phase.
You may not eat:
• dairy (milk, cheese, ice cream, yogurt)
• any type of sugar or artificial sweetener
• canned fruit or vegetables
• Anything with white flour
• no grains or rice
You will notice that I said no meat, fish, poultry, eggs. This is against what every other diet and weight loss program tells you to do. Eating meat is very taxing on your digestive system and we want to give it time to heal. (Don’t worry, we will be adding it back into our diet later on)