Fitness For Women!
by: bigo • 13
Fitness, muscle-building and gym work-outs have gone beyond the traditional all-male club. With the hype over fitness and health and a healthy lifestyle, women have joined the club as well. However, men and women have different fitness needs.
Women’s fitness and exercise needs are focused on the muscles of the upper back. Most of their exercise work-outs are also designed for the stomach muscles, especially those who have just given birth. At the same time, exercises for women are usually designed for weight loss. And while men tend to focus on muscle building whereas women work on toning their muscles, strength training is important for both.
Would you like to be a fitness woman? Here are 6 great tips on fitness for women:
1. Get a program that will best suit you. Every fitness woman is different. You may have surgical history where a program may not be suited for you. Always consult a qualified trainer to make sure that the fitness program will not hurt you. If the fitness program is not for you, it will only be a cause of frustration and injuries.
2. Set realistic targets. Wouldn't you be frustrated if you set your mind into reshaping your body in month? Make sure that the body you prefer in a period of time is achievable and realistic. The program should also be practical and will not give you false hopes.
3. Fitness exercises for women should work on the parts of your body where muscles are. The reason mainly is, when you develop muscles, you burn more calories and then you lessen the fats in your body. Multi-joint exercises and weight lifting are recommended.
4. Be systematic on working on your muscles. Your muscles should be working harder over time. Repeating the same sets of exercises and same weight without getting your muscles to work harder will not give satisfactory results. You can record your daily results and make the progression based on your previous data.
5. Perform a set of exercises in 10 repetitions. Every number that was accomplished is called a repetition. Try to make every repetition with less momentum as much as possible. The lesser the momentum, the harder your muscles work.
6. Be flexible and perform a variety of exercises. Every fitness program for women should have a variety. You can change your exercises, goals and sets every month to keep you motivated and on the go. Doing this will help you prevent being bored and losing energy physically and mentally.
Not all programs work for all types of people. There is no workout that is best for everyone. But the most important is, make time for your exercise. If you can’t hit the gym or start on a regular work-out plan, make sure that your day is filled with enough physical activity that keeps you going and always on the go. Remember that fitness for women is the key to your beauty!
This Is Just A Little Taste At What You'll Discover With The "Fitness: The Guide to Staying Healthy" E-Book:
* Discover why it is important to stay in shape.
* Learn where you stand right now with your health.
* Find out how your blood pressure plays a role.
* Learn about your BMI.
* Discover your ideal weight.
* Discover where your most important measurements are.
* Find out how fitness does more than lose weight.
* Discover how to improve your mind fitness.
* Learn where the best place to start is.
* Will meditation help?
* Learn about establishing your overall fitness plan.
* Discover why sleep is so important!
* Learn how your brain power can help you.
* Plus much MUCH More!
So, go ahead and download your free fitness app now!
fitness for women
fitness tips for women
fitness plans for women
muscle and fitness women
fitness exercises for women
fitness program for women
fitness workout for women
work out for women
strength training for women
women s fitness
workout routines for women
Tags: fitness ads , womens fitness , fitness women , work out ads , fitness for women , free fitness apps for women , fitness ads for women , work out women commercials , workout ads