Fooducate Plus from Cigna
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Fooducate is an award winning app:
★ Featured app on Google Play - multiple times
★ 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
★ Showcased on Oprah, USAToday, NYTimes, WSJ, and on ABC, FOX, NBC and more...
★ Recommended by dietitians, physicians, and fitness gurus
FOODUCATE HELPS YOU:
• Automatically scan a product barcode, search for products, or browse by categories
• See a product's nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
• Learn about a product's pros and cons
• Choose healthier alternatives
• Share your feedback with the community
• Submit new products for analysis
WITH FOODUCATE, you get to see the stuff manufacturers don't want you to notice, such as
✓ excessive sugar
✓ tricky trans fats
✓ additives and preservatives
✓ high fructose corn syrup
✓ controversial food colorings
✓ and more...
Just pick up a product from the shelf, scan it, and let Fooducate do the rest.
- "Helped me lose weight without dieting (30 lbs!!!). I'm simply eating healthy food."
- "My kids have turned Fooducate into a game. They scan and choose healthy snacks."
- "Love the healthier alternatives!"
- "The most insanely useful app on my phone. I use it often."
- "I'm a weight watcher member and I use this app all the time to count points."
- "Awesome app! I love using it. I scan EVERYTHING in the supermarket now. :D"
- "Fooducate is like having a dietitian on speed dial"
THE BEST NUTRITION APP:
• Largest product database (unique barcodes)
• Includes products from Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and other private labels
• Clean, simple interface give you all the info you need in less than 5 seconds
• It works - 80% of our users have chosen healthier alternatives suggested by Fooducate
HOW FOODUCATE GRADES PRODUCTS:
Products are awarded a nutrition grade of A, B, C, or D by an automatic algorithm that was developed by scientists, dietitians, and concerned parents. Minimally processed, real foods with intrinsic nutrients will score better than processed foods that are poor in built-in nutrients. Our analysis is based on information that appears on a product’s package - the nutrition facts panel and the ingredient list. Fooducate does not receive any additional input from manufacturers. Fooducate is NOT funded by food manufacturers, supplement companies, diets, or any sort of magic pill.
* Manual barcode entry required on devices without cameras.
* Works only with US products
* This Cigna sponsored version of the Fooducate app will not provide support or updates once the limited offer period expires.
Tags: fooducate plus from cigna, cigna fooducate app.
Personalized Nutrition Facts!
Auto synchronization of product view history with the web.
Enhancements and bug fixes.